- Leaders Who Do NOT Self-Examine Themselves Become Insane January 21, 2021
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Leader August 15, 2015
- The Reason Why Great Sailors ARE Made in Rough Waters May 12, 2014
2012 Book of Blogs
- Check out It’s Your Business Blues for a high impact memorable corporate teambuilding experience with my band Boomerang.
- I am an Associate Partner with KRW International, a global boutique of senior advisors helping executives build high character leadership capacity and capability to more effectively execute strategy and excel in a changing world.
- I am a senior affiliate with Korn Ferry Pivot Leadership Development providing strategic executive leadership development to large domestic and global companies.
Over the past 25 years I have been engaged in dozens of client engagements too numerous to mention. Listed below are samples of some of my recent client engagements that illustrate the breadth and depth of my professional business leadership experience.
Global Healthcare & Life Sciences Company – Led the design and delivery of an extensive and intensive action learning leadership development program for high potential leaders from the EMEA region of the company and designed to provide senior management with … Read More
National Exposition/Fair Organization: Led the design and deliverables associated with a strategic initiative to evaluate internal executives as potential candidates for the role of being the next CEO for Canada’s largest exposition and fair organization. Utilizing input from and working … Read More
National Medical Services Organization: Following the acquisition of a competitor a mid-size medical services company required support to develop a strategic plan for the newly merged organization with its new capabilities. I worked with the President to develop an approach … Read More
Large Private North-American Manufacturing Company: Co-led a six month process to design and build the effectiveness of the executive team as a result of a new external CEO coming into place. This was done in parallel as the executive team … Read More