- Leaders Who Do NOT Self-Examine Themselves Become Insane January 21, 2021
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Leader August 15, 2015
- The Reason Why Great Sailors ARE Made in Rough Waters May 12, 2014
2012 Book of Blogs
- Check out It’s Your Business Blues for a high impact memorable corporate teambuilding experience with my band Boomerang.
- I am an Associate Partner with KRW International, a global boutique of senior advisors helping executives build high character leadership capacity and capability to more effectively execute strategy and excel in a changing world.
- I am a senior affiliate with Korn Ferry Pivot Leadership Development providing strategic executive leadership development to large domestic and global companies.
Author Archives: mmcpeak
Welcome to a leadership blog with a purpose and worth engaging in. Let me begin by making a promise to you…. this blog will not be full of ponderous intellectual pontifications or trivial drivel that meanders nowhere in particular. I … Read More
Thanks to John’s expertise, practical creativity, engaging facilitation style and ability to understand and challenge our culture he has definitely accelerated the development of our cadre of senior leaders.
He is extremely responsive, and takes time to understand issues before he develops solutions. In every case, he has masterfully garnered the respect of our senior executives and leadership throughout the company.
John’s exceptional ability to form strong bonds with his clients is based on his capacity to evoke trust quickly. He does this by understanding and empathizing with a client’s issues and needs, then partnering to chart a way forward that is both practical and innovative.
Through his innovative support, experience and disarmingly personable style, he fit right in with the team. And for me, he was a critical sounding board I turned to in helping me think through our people strategy and HR organization.
Our Board was asking us for answers to two questions: How ready are our potential internal CEO succession candidates? And how strong is our future executive officer bench strength? We engaged John and his associates to put together a development … Read More
The development of our corporate leadership team in order to meet the opportunity for growth required us to take a more collective leadership approach, mindset and change in behavior and we needed an experienced and trusted advisor to help us. … Read More
John Swain & Associates is a consulting firm with over 25 years of global expertise in strategic leadership development, executive talent management, executive team mastery, collaborative strategy development and implementation, and change management. We provide consulting services to public and private companies throughout North America, Europe and Africa, most notably within the Energy, Life & Health Sciences, Manufacturing and Financial Services industries.
John played a critical role in helping me to transition a number of newly-hired executives on my senior team., He developed an innovative best practice onboarding program.