The development of our corporate leadership team in order to meet the opportunity for growth required us to take a more collective leadership approach, mindset and change in behavior and we needed an experienced and trusted advisor to help us. .John and his associate used a data-driven approach, including team psychometrics and interviews, to analyze the current readiness of the team members to take this next step and also gather their ideas for the value added role of the executive team. They used this to design and facilitate a two-day retreat for this cautious group, helping to drive collective accountabilities, team goals and operating principles. Through this process, they were able to significantly deepen the candor amongst the executive team and develop outcomes which are truly owned and committed to by all.
- Leaders Who Do NOT Self-Examine Themselves Become Insane January 21, 2021
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Leader August 15, 2015
- The Reason Why Great Sailors ARE Made in Rough Waters May 12, 2014
2012 Book of Blogs
- Check out It’s Your Business Blues for a high impact memorable corporate teambuilding experience with my band Boomerang.
- I am an Associate Partner with KRW International, a global boutique of senior advisors helping executives build high character leadership capacity and capability to more effectively execute strategy and excel in a changing world.
- I am a senior affiliate with Korn Ferry Pivot Leadership Development providing strategic executive leadership development to large domestic and global companies.