- It Takes a Village to Raise a Leader August 15, 2015
- The Reason Why Great Sailors ARE Made in Rough Waters May 12, 2014
- Executives: Protect Your Innovative Future Leaders April 10, 2014
2012 Book of Blogs
- Check out It’s Your Business Blues for a high impact memorable corporate teambuilding experience with my band Boomerang.
- I am an Associate Partner with KRW International, a global boutique of senior advisors helping executives build high character leadership capacity and capability to more effectively execute strategy and excel in a changing world.
- I am a senior affiliate with Korn Ferry Pivot Leadership Development providing strategic executive leadership development to large domestic and global companies.
Effective leadership is critical to a company’s growth and success. Like any other corporate asset it must be leveraged. Companies spend a lot of money on ineffective leadership training programs that don’t achieve the desired results. To work, programs must be relevant, … Read More
It’s not uncommon for CEOs, CTOs and CHROs to feel wary about whether they have the right people to succeed the top executive roles and lead their organizations into the future. Decisions on talent investments, like any investment, are not … Read More
The success of strategy development is much more about the quality of implementation versus the brilliance of the strategic focus and ideas. A brilliant strategy that is poorly executed is quite simply… a bad strategy. Most of the time the … Read More
Complex demands involved in managing and leading an enterprise mean CEOs are turning to their executive teams as a way to extend their leadership and supplement their own skills and expertise. But an executive team structure alone is no guarantee … Read More